Thursday 8 August 2013

Ronaldo goal celebration, check what he said to Mourinho

no mourinho no problem ronaldo us tour
After scoring two goals in a 3-1 win for Real Madrid against Chelsea, Cristiano Ronaldo did not want to feed the controversy with José Mourinho. He stressed, however, that he does not keep any anger from Mou.
“I speak in the field. What comes out of it does not affect me or cause me any harm, i just think in helping the team”, said CR7, denying that his celebrations were directed to the Portuguese coach:” I looked at the bench of Real Madrid and not to the Chelsea“.
Asked why he did not greet Mourinho at the end of the match, the Portuguese international answered in this way: “I ​​have not seen him but I’ve been with the technical team of Chelsea. I do not have a grudge, that’s for losers.”
But ScaryFootball made its analysis and when Ronaldo scored the first goal he turned to Chelsea bench and asked to Mourinho in Portuguese, “the real one?” (verdadeiro?) !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Busuk.com

Penciptaanku